Affordable Care Act Compliance
ACA reporting is required of all employers. To comply with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) employers are required to report healthcare coverage to their employees and the IRS. They do this using forms 1095-B and 1095-C. If your business employs over 50 employees, you will need to provide employees with all the forms containing information about their coverage.
How can AccuPay Help?
- You provide us with a spreadsheet of all the coverage data
- We process and efile the forms with the government
- Very affordable cost compared to your payroll service provider - ADP and Paychex are notoriously expensive.
- We will print and mail to your employees their copies
- State-of-the-art security measures to protect your sensitive data. We process in SOC certified and HIPAA compliant server environment.