Payroll Tax Filing
Payroll tax filing is the filing of employment tax returns such as quarterly 941s, state DE9/9C, and annual W2s. This service is also known as After-the-Fact Payroll tax filing, Furthermore, it mostly applies to CPA firms and payroll professionals who use calculation methods or software which does not have filing capabilities.
When AccuPay launched under CCH in the 1980s, payroll tax filing was the only service we offered. As a result, our only client base was CPA firms and small payroll bureaus.
If you process payroll in-house and need to file payroll taxes, we would love to help. We file all the necessary quarterly and annual returns. We also process 1099s and 1098s. If you would like to switch to full service payroll which includes tax filing, call us at 949-202-0078 for more information.
What is included in Payroll Tax Filing?
- Quarterly and Year End Reports, including W-2s
- Federal Reports: 940, 941, 943, 944, 945, W-2s and W-3s
- Household Employer forms, including 1040 Schedule H
- Full California quarterly and annual reports
- Electronic W-2 and DE9/DE9C filing
- Corrected Returns for W-2s, 941 and DE9/DE9C
Payroll Data Sheets
- Complete Payroll Set - All Payroll Data Sheets
- Data Sheet A - Employer Information
- Data Sheet B - Employee Information
- Data Sheet C - Supplemental Employee Information
- Data Sheet D - Supplemental W-2 Information
- Data Sheet A1 - Supplemental Year End Employer Info
- Data Sheet A2 - 943 and 945 Year End Employer Info
- Prior Year Data Sheet A - for 2010 and earlier returns
Payroll Filing Manual
This guide contains detailed data sheet instructions for AccuPay’s After-the-Fact Payroll System.
- Billing Policy & Processing Schedules
- How to Process Returns
- Print Back Service
- How to Use Data Sheets