What are Employee Benefits?
Employee benefits are non-wage compensations provided to employees in addition to their normal salaries and wages. They are also known as perks or fringe benefits, Such benefits include but not limited to:
- Retirement benefits
- Profit sharing plans
- Insurance - health, dental and life
- Employer-paid housing
- Daycare (onsite or reimbursement)
- Sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Our Partners for our Employee Benefits
Through deeply entrenched relationships, AccuPay provides you with options of multiple benefits providers to choose from. These partners are hand-picked for their qualifications and diversity in their offerings. Nevertheless, if you have your own provider for insurance or retirement plans we shall work with them to serve you.
As your payroll service provider, we withhold all funds based on your employer and employee contributions. On a regular basis as required by the service provider we remit the payments. We also provide reports with every payroll. Your work is done once set up is done.
Our partners provide an array of retirement plans as outlined below.
Contact us for more information
Thrivent Financial offers an array of solutions that can be structured to help meet the needs of a business and its employees. Therefore making the right decisions and strategies today can help keep your business strong - and thriving.
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan - Allows employees to share in the profits of the company through employer contributions
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) - Allows employees to defer part of their salaries on a pretax basis and benefit from employer contributions as well
- Profit-sharing plan - Allows employees to share in the profits of the company through discretionary employer contributions
- 401(k) plan - Allows employees to defer a portion of their pretax salary and potentially receive matching contributions from the employer
- Defined Benefit Pension plan - Provides employees with a specific period income payment at retirement
AccuPay Systems has partnered with BenefitGuard and now offers a payroll-integrated 401(k) unlike anyone else in the industry.
The solution offers cost savings of 30-60% on your current plan in addition to a significant decrease in fiduciary risk and work on your part.
The advantages of a BenefitGuard plan include:
- Payroll Integration: AccuPay will withhold and upload your 401(k) transactions for your company
- Low Cost: BenefitGuard typically costs 30-60% less than the bigger 401(k) plan administrators
- Less Risk: benefitGuard's provides the professional fiduciary benefit of bearing the investment and administrative risk, not you.
- Less Work: No more signing of form 5500s, approving loans and distributions, tracking eligibility and more.