Did you know that when you use AccuPay for your payroll services you also have access to some of the best employee benefits providers on the market? We will save you time and money through our efficient administration services and deliver the best employee benefits packages which keep your employees motivated and committed to staying with your business.
Employee benefits are non-wage compensations provided to employees in addition to their normal salaries and wages. They are also known as perks or fringe benefits, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Retirement benefits
- Profit sharing plans
- Insurance - health, dental and life
- Employer-paid housing
- Daycare (onsite or reimbursement)
- Sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Our Partners for our Employee Benefits
Through our deeply entrenched relationships, AccuPay partners with only the best employee benefits providers, hand-picked based on their qualifications and diversity of their offerings.
As your payroll service provider, we withhold all funds based on your employer and employee contributions. On a regular basis as required by the service provider we remit the payments. We also provide reports with every payroll. Your work is done once set up is done.
Contact us for more information
Thrivent Financial offers an array of solutions that can be structured to help meet the needs of a business and its employees. By making the right decisions and HR strategies today we can help keep your business strong, retain crucial talent, and keep growing.
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan - Allows employees to share in the profits of the company through employer contributions
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) - Allows employees to defer part of their salaries on a pretax basis and benefit from employer contributions as well
- Profit-sharing plan - Allows employees to share in the profits of the company through discretionary employer contributions
- 401(k) plan - Allows employees to defer a portion of their pretax salary and potentially receive matching contributions from the employer
- Defined Benefit Pension plan - Provides employees with a specific period income payment at retirement
- Life Insurance - A new home, the birth or adoption of a child, retirement or death of a spouse. These important life events may have an impact on your finances and may create or enhance your need for life insurance. Help keep your promises to your family and your dreams alive with a life insurance program tailored for you.
- Annuities – An annuity is an investment product that provides an income stream for the future, usually after retirement. The two main types of annuities are deferred and immediate.
- IRA (Individual Retirement Account) - An IRA is a tax-advantaged account that helps you save for retirement. The contributions you make to your IRA can be invested in a variety of ways, including annuities, mutual funds, stocks and bonds. There are two types of IRAs – traditional and Roth.
AccuPay Systems has partnered with BenefitGuard and now offers a payroll-integrated 401(k) unlike anyone else in the industry.
The solution offers cost savings of 30-60% on your current plan in addition to a significant decrease in fiduciary risk and work on your part.
The advantages of a BenefitGuard plan include:
- Payroll Integration: AccuPay will withhold and upload your 401(k) transactions for your company
- Low Cost: BenefitGuard typically costs 30-60% less than the bigger 401(k) plan administrators
- Less Risk: benefitGuard's provides the professional fiduciary benefit of bearing the investment and administrative risk, not you.
- Less Work: No more signing of form 5500s, approving loans and distributions, tracking eligibility and more.